- “Non-Personal Information” is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through Your simple use of the Software.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to You. It may include information such as name and address.
2. Information Collected
When You enter the Software, We collect Non-Personal Information. Likewise, in order to offer You meaningful products and services and for other reasons, We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about You from the following sources:
- Information You give us on applications or other forms on the Software; or
- Information You send us via any medium, including, but not limited to email, telephone, and social media interaction; or
- If You use a mobile device platform to access the Services or communicate with CoFrame, information transmitted from Your mobile device; or
- Information purchased from third parties.
- Email addresses, info about pages consumers access or connect to via the Software, and info voluntarily submitted by You.
- Registration. In order to become a User (as defined in the Terms), You must provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, address, phone number, credit card information, and, in certain instances, certain social media access information and authorization, such as Facebook or Twitter. CoFrame may request other information from You during or after the registration process that CoFrame uses to provide better and more customized services to Users. You acknowledge that this information is personal to You, and by creating an account on CoFrame, You may allow others, including CoFrame, to identify You and to allow CoFrame to use Your information in accordance with the Terms.
- Customer Service. We collect information when You interact with CoFrame ’s customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of Our terms.
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies. However, if You reject Our Cookies, certain functionality on the Software may not work correctly or at all.
In the course of optimizing the Software, We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on Your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable, but may provide general segment information for the enhancement of Your user experience by providing more relevant advertising. CoFrame does not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- Log files, IP Addresses and information about Your computer and mobile device. CoFrame may alo receive thew internet protocol (“IP”) address of Your computer (or the proxy server You use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser You are using, email patterns, Your mobile device (including Your UDID) and mobile operating system (if You are accessing the Site using a mobile device), as well as the name of Your ISP or Your mobile carrier. CoFrame may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS- enabled devices that You have enabled. Also, as described above in Section 2.D. CoFrame receives information when You access third- party web pages through the Service. The link between Your IP address and Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without Your permission, except as described in Section 8. ("When We May Disclose Your Information"), below.
4. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
CoFrame uses and/or intends to use Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve the Software;
- Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
- Evaluate User interest and needs in order to improve the Software and make available other offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services We make available to Users and potential Users;
- Track use of the Software;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to Users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send You reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to You through email messages; and
5. Links/Postings to Other Sites
The Software may contain links to other websites. CoFrame is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from the Software. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which You must agree to prior to using and that We have no control over these legal documents. As always, You understand that it is Your responsibility to verify Your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner
6. Market Research
7. Use of Aggregate Data
CoFrame may combine Non-Personal Information You provide through the Site with information from other users to create aggregate data that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate information does not contain any information that could be used to identify You and does not include Your personal contact information.
8. When We May Disclose Your Information
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by You, CoFrame will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from You on the Software.
- We may share Personally Identifiable information We collect, as permitted by law, to companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to You or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights, to defend ourselves in litigation. In the event that We are legally compelled to disclose Your Personally Identifiable information to a third party, We will attempt to notify You unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
- If You prefer that We do not share certain information with Our contractors and service provider, as described above, You can direct us not to share that information by contacting us on (email@example.com). Please note that an opt-out with respect to information sharing will not apply to information sharing arrangements described Sections 8.A, B or C.
- You may request that We provide You with a list of third-parties We have shared Your personal data with by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not share/sell data to any third parties or use data to compete with you or advertise to clients
If Your access to the Service is terminated based upon Your request that We do not share Your personal data with a third-party and that requests results in Your inability to use some or all of the Softwqre, Your resulting inability to use the Software shall not be a basis for a refund or to avoid charges for the Software that You previously agreed to.
9. Access, Correction and Deletion of Personally Identifiable Data
You may request access to a report of the Personally Identifiable Information we maintain concerning Your use of the Service and you may request that the Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected and maintain be corrected or deleted. In order to make this request, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be aware that if you request that we delete Your Personally Identifiable Information, You may no longer have access to the Software. If Your access to the Service is terminated based upon Your request that We delete Your Personally Identifiable Information, please be advised that Your resulting inability to use the Service shall not be a basis for a refund or to avoid charges for the Service that You previously agreed to.
10. Security Policy & User ID/Password
Our Softare utilizes various information security measures to protect Your personal data, accounts, passwords, etc. This information is kept completely separate and confidential, unless You have given someone-else Your user ID and password. As such, You should protect Your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. If You believe Your user ID and password have been compromised and You have trouble changing your user ID/password on the Site or within the application, please contact Our technical support department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
11. CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice
CoFrame and its affiliates fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us.
12. Transfer of Ownership
13. Notice to Residents of Countries outside of the United States of America
14. California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personally Identifiable Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by CoFrame pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to email@example.com.
15. EU Safe Harbor & Switzerland Safe Harbor
On October 6, 2015, the European Court of Justice issued a judgment declaring as “invalid” the European Commission’s Decision 2000/520/EC of 26 July 2000 “on the adequacy of the protection provided by the safe harbour privacy principles and related frequently asked questions issued by the US Department of Commerce.”
CoFrame will continue to abide by the Safe Harbor principles. In light of the ECJ’s decision, however, please be advised that transferring data to the United States under Safe Harbor is no longer adequate. If you relied on our Safe Harbor certification to send data from Europe to us, please contact us to discuss an alternative data transfer mechanism.
To the extent required by applicable statute related to your use of the Site and/or the Services, We comply with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Our certification page, please visit www.export.gov/safeharbor.
16. BBB EU Safe Harbor Program: Privacy Complaints by EU & Swiss Citizens
To the extent required by applicable statute related to your use of the Site and/or the Services, We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by CoFrame , Inc., please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
17. Privacy Complaints in Brazil
In circumstances in which Brazil law is controlling, We commit to resolve complaints about Your privacy and Our collection or use of Your personal information. We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints to an independent dispute resolution mechanism.
18. Information and Other Rights, Contact
Upon written request, We would be happy to provide You with information as to whether – and if so, which – personal data We store in relation to You. Should Your personal data be incorrect, You may have this rectified immediately. Any such information or modification is free of charge. Moreover, You are entitled to revoke Your consent to use of data in the future, in whole or in part. Should You desire this, We will delete or block your relevant data; however, doing so may result in Your inability to use the Service in whole or in part. In order to assert such rights, please contact CoFrame at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. CoFrame's Access to Your Account
You agree that CoFrame can access Your account information in order to respond to Your service requests and/or as necessary, in Our sole discretion, to provide You with the Services.
Should You have a privacy question about the Software, please email on our customer service department (email@example.com).
Effective: August 2016